Our most eclectic and not-to-be-missed line-up of Agency Sessions ever – more reasons to attend the conference!
With this year’s Conference (26-28 June) already shaping up to be the most insightful and streamlined yet, we’re handing over the baton to Agency Fair exhibitors to inspire thought-provoking debate. This year’s line-up of agency sessions is outstanding and demonstrates the wonderful breadth of knowledge our Associate members have amongst them and which they want to share with delegates at the conference.
These hugely popular sessions, which take place through Wednesday and Thursday’s Conference in Basel, offer a unique opportunity for insight, as presenting agencies can discuss anything they feel will resonate with delegates.
Short and sweet, these 30 minute sessions during the Wednesday and Thursday, offer delegates the choice of 5 sessions taking place in parallel - from data analytics to chatbots and patient centricity. There is something on offer for everyone, whatever your passion or interest! There are 20 sessions in total, so you can’t fail to find something you want to hear amongst these papers.
Full details for every one of the sessions is available on the Conference website here - but to give you a flavour of the variety on offer, our confirmed session’s titles are as follows:
- QualWorld - Remote working heaven or home office hell?
- Elma Research - Work Hard, Play Hard – “Disrupt” Workshop Experience with Gamification
- SERMO - Dashboard analytics
- Adelphi Research - Adapting for the future - identifying seeds of change
- Ipsos Healthcare - Amplifying the Patient Voice
- The Planning Shop - Silent Witness? The untold story of the Patient
- Medefield, ID+tive - Using chatbots and AI to prevent fraud in market research
- The EarthWorks Insights - Putting research at the heart of developing Patient Support Programmes (PSPs)
- Optimal Strategix Group - Customer Experience – Do we know what is means in healthcare?
- GLocalmind -Taking the Generation Lens to Physician Engagement
- J&D Consulting - What’s the potential? Sizing the opportunity to make the right decision
- M3 Global Research - HCP Insight: How to successfully deliver on emerging trends in life science market research
- Diaceutics -Companion Diagnostics: from Understanding, Implementation to Seamless Integration
- SKIM, Research Partnership, AplusA Research and Assure will also deliver sessions – details to be announced.
If you are interested in hearing more about the 2018 EphMRA Conference, get in touch with our general manager at [email protected].
To see the full and packed speaker programme for 2018 EphMRA Conference in Basel, visit www.ephmraconference.org.
EphMRA 2020 - Antwerp - June 23-25 - put the dates in your diary!
The 2019 Conference is now well and truly over but we are already in full planning mode for 2020! We are looking for speakers to present at the conference in Antwerp next June (23-25) and you can find the details for what types of papers we are looking for on the Conference 2020 page. We need your ideas by 18th September, so get inspired over the summer and send us your submission. We are very much looking forward to some outstanding papers, as the bar was set very high this year! For more information, contact Caroline Snowdon - [email protected] or Bernadette Rogers - [email protected]