First Plenary Speaker announced for 2019 EphMRA Conference: Sarah Rickwood, IQVIA
We are delighted to announce our first Plenary Speaker for the EphMRA Conference. Sarah Rickwood, Vice President, European Thought Leadership in IQVIA, will present her paper on how to improve product launch performance. Sarah has 26 years’ experience as a consultant to the pharmaceutical industry, having worked in Accenture’s pharmaceutical strategy practice prior to joining IQVIA. She has an extremely wide experience of international pharmaceutical industry issues, having worked most of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies on issues in the US, Europe, Japan, and leading emerging markets, and is now Vice President, European Thought Leadership in IQVIA, a team she has run for 8 years.
Driving launch success: less can be more in the right channel mix recipe
As the commercial environment becomes increasingly competitive, with success driven predominantly by specialty product launches in the largest developed markets, companies are faced with the challenge of improving launch performance without increasing costs. In order to address this, companies must arm themselves with a best in class commercial model, a key component of which is a fully integrated multichannel approach with digital channels an effective option among these.
About the speaker
Sarah presents to hundreds of pharmaceutical industry clients every year on a wide range of global pharmaceutical industry issues, and has published white papers on many topics, including:
- Uptake and impact of innovative medicines, and challenges for Launch Excellence
- The relative strength and prognosis for the developed and the emerging pharmaceutical markets
- The global uptake and impact of multichannel marketing
- Biosimilars market opportunity and the drivers of market establishment
- Orphan drugs launch challenges
- Cell and Gene therapies commercialization challenges and opportunity
- The evolution of the global Biologics market
- Africa pharmaceutical market opportunity and challenges
- Sarah holds a degree in biochemistry from Oxford University
Don’t miss out
Save the date for the EphMRA 2019 Conference – 25-27 June 2019 in Warsaw. Registrations will open on Monday 21st January 2019 for the Early Bird period, which will end on Monday 18th March 2019. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
If you are interested in hearing more about the 2019 EphMRA Conference, please email Bernadette Rogers - [email protected] or Caroline Snowdon – [email protected]