This year’s line-up of Agency Sessions is outstanding and demonstrates the wonderful breadth of knowledge our Associate members have amongst them and which they want to share with delegates at the conference.
These hugely popular sessions, which take place through Wednesday and Thursday’s Conference in Basel, offer a unique opportunity for insight, as presenting agencies can discuss anything they feel will resonate with delegates.
Short and sweet, these 30 minute sessions during the Wednesday and Thursday, offer delegates the choice of 5 sessions taking place in parallel - from data analytics to chatbots and patient centricity. There is something on offer for everyone, whatever your passion or interest! There are 20 sessions in total, so you can’t fail to find something you want to hear amongst these papers. Below is a summary of these sessions so far - more to come! For more details of each of these sessions, click here.
- QualWorld - Remote working heaven or home office hell?
- Elma Research - Work Hard, Play Hard – “Disrupt” Workshop Experience with Gamification
- SERMO - Dashboard analytics
- Adelphi Research - Adapting for the future - identifying seeds of change
- Ipsos Healthcare - Amplifying the Patient Voice
- The Planning Shop - Silent Witness? The untold story of the Patient
- Medefield, ID+tive - Using chatbots and AI to prevent fraud in market research
- The EarthWorks Insights - Putting research at the heart of developing Patient Support Programmes (PSPs)
- Optimal Strategix Group - Customer Experience – Do we know what is means in healthcare?
- GLocalmind -Taking the Generation Lens to Physician Engagement
- J&D Consulting - What’s the potential? Sizing the opportunity to make the right decision
- M3 Global Research - HCP Insight: How to successfully deliver on emerging trends in life science market research
- Diaceutics -Companion Diagnostics: from Understanding, Implementation to Seamless Integration
- SKIM, Research Partnership, AplusA Research and Assure will also deliver sessions – details to be announced.